Dance As If No One's Watching

My summer's been busy! I spent most of my vacation working as a teaching assistant at a local academy, but at the beginning of August my family and I took a road trip all the way up to Vancouver, visiting places like San Francisco, Seattle, and Victoria along the way.

As summer vacation is winding down and school is starting up again (I can't believe I'm going to be a senior), I can't help but get excited by what another year of dance class will bring. I've been a part of my school's dance program since my freshman year of high school, but just last year I decided to audition for the school Dance Company and I made it! 

I love to dance as much as I love scrapbooking and cardmaking, so this card is the best of both worlds.


I will admit, I'm not quite as flexible as that silhouette on the card...

No comments: