Happy Holidays~

Happy Holidays everyone!! The holidays never, ever fail to put me in a great mood. Stringing up Christmas lights, hanging glittering ornaments on the tree, baking batches upon batches of holiday-themed sugar cookies...just thinking about it makes me smile.

All the festivities really got my creatives juices going, and I made this card a few weeks ago just in time for the holidays. I gave the card to my English teacher before Winter Break. She actually pulled me aside during class one day to tell me that she loved the card so much that she'd framed it and hung it up in her home! I'm honored...of course I love to scrapbook and make cards just for the fun of it, but it really is amazing when the people whom I give my cards to appreciate them so much. 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize until after I gave the card away that the photo I took is a little blurry.

So many hours of stitching went into making this card...

No comments: